- Tuesday, November 23, 20216:30-8:30 pm
- Hammer and Stain (Sayville, NY)
- $50 per person
- As part of our fundraising efforts, we will be hosting an event at Hammer and Stain where you can pick your own wood project and create decor for your home. Part of the proceeds will go toward the Joseph M. Pizzurro Memorial Foundation!
- This will be an in person event (masks required) with a max of 25-30 seats.
- However, if you would like to be a part of the event and join virtually, I will have a zoom option available and you can pick up your project kits the day before the event and create at home.
- The registration link for the event will be released by mid October. Looking forward to a fun night! Hope to see you there!
Wow! What challenges did these students face and continue to face as Covid is lingering? Our perspective shifted a bit these past two years. In the past, we required that the student prove that they are attending college. With Covid in the classrooms, we took a more human approach. Our 2020 and 2021 winners were given their award with pride and with hope that it helps them continue to be passionate about their art and life. We have been blessed to have heard from a few of them and it warms my heart whenever we receive a thank you letter. To our winners past and present, you inspire me, us, so greatly. We SEE you. Don’t ever stop believing in yourself. The world is waiting for you.